If you need to read our latest press releases or search through our archive, you've come to the right page.
Latest press releases
- USL employees conclude CIM Sales Training programme
23 employees successfull complete the Diploma in Sales Management conducted by CIM Sri Lanka Region
- USL wins most awards at SLIM-Nielsen People’s Awards
Wins 5 awards with iconic germ-protection brand Lifebuoy sweeping the stakes
- Red Hot Valentine's with Closeup
Celebrates first year with Valentine’s Day activation
- Unilever Sri Lanka celebrates Annual Sales Conference 2012
Company shares plans to turbo charge growth
- Unilever Sri Lanka supports flood relief efforts
Ties up with global and local partners to reach out to over 3500 people affected by floods
- Unilever Annual Chairman’s Awards – recognizing excellence
Rewards the top performers who have made the big difference in 2012
- USL and SLIM launches Professional Selling Diploma
Development for Unilever Sales Representatives from all over the country
- Rexona Rewards Good Personal Hygiene Habits
Rexona strives to educate people on sweat and body odor and promote the use of deodorants among both men and women
- Unilever Sri Lanka bags 4 awards at Effies 2012
Wins 1 silver and 3 bronze awards for Signal, Lifebuoy, Sunlight and Fair and Lovely.
- Unilever CEO Inaugurates New Factory in Horana
Unilever CEO Paul Polman visited the Sri Lankan business on the 21st of November.
- Unilever Sri Lanka adjudged one of Ten Best Corporate Citizens
Unilever rewarded for best-in-class sustainable business practices
- Amal Cabraal on Sri Lanka’s top 10 Business People of the Year List
Amal Cabraal praised as "marketing guru" responsible for Unilever Sri Lanka's success on Sri Lanka’s top 10 Business People of the Year List
- Lipton launches new range of flavoured teas
Lipton Tea has reached yet another milestone in Sri Lanka through the introduction of flavoured tea to its product portfolio.
- Unilever Sri Lanka 4th Most Respected Entity in Sri Lanka
Unilever Sri Lanka was ranked as Lanka Monthly Digest’s 4th most respected business entity in Sri Lanka.
- Unilever Sri Lanka partners the 2012 CIMA Global Challenge
First partnership between Unilever and CIMA on a global event of this scale.
- Unilever Sri Lanka wins Gold at HRM Awards 2012
Unilever emerged one of ten Gold Award winners for the best HR practices in the nation
- Unilever Pureit co-sponsors first ever Young Water Professionals Symposium
Sri Lanka Water Partnership (SLWP) together with the co-sponsors, International Water Management Institute (IWMI) & Unilever Pureit announced the first ever Young Water Professionals Symposium to be held from 22nd - 23rd November 2012.
- Unilever launches ‘Lakmé Fruit Blast Face wash’
New addition to Unilever's beauty portfolio includes fruity face washes to delight consumers.
- Unilever Sri Lanka felicitates Saubhagya star performers
Unilever's Project Saubhagya promotes micro-entrepreneurship among rural women
- 'Sunsilk Experts' unlock career opportunities for Women Entrepreneurs
Sunsilk workshops aim to be a platform where career opportunities are created for young rural women.